In 1986, three Columbia University Graduates saw a need in the test and measurement world and an opportunity for a business. The need: There weren't any affordable high performance Logic Analyzers or Digital Storage Oscilloscopes. The opportunity: PC's were getting more powerful and would provide an excellent user interface that would lower costs, improve data handling and provide larger screens than standalone products. Twenty-eight years later, we are still here designing, manufacturing and selling what we know and love: portable Logic Analyzers and Digital Storage Oscilloscopes. Over the years, we have added Pattern Generation and Spectrum Analysis.
We provide continuous support and regularly improve our products. Each product includes our own unique and "use-tested" software to make it easier to use more effectively.
Please call us with your questions or suggestions. Customers will speak to someone who knows the product, likely one of the designers. Many features are results of consumer suggestions. Link's in-house engineers are constantly improving product software and placing new versions on the company website.
Better products = Happy customers
Link Instruments' PC Based products:
- Perform high speed sampling on dedicated hardware.
- Take advantage of a PC's resources,
- Easily access data for additional processing, archiving and sharing.
- Display data on a large, color screen.
- Reduce overall cost since our instruments share resources you already have (screen, physical user interface, printer, hard drive, keyboard, mouse).
- Update smoothly with new features.
- Enable users to conveniently print data or include screen shots in reports.
Link Instruments, Inc.
17A Daniel Rd. East
Fairfield, NJ 07004
Phone (Sales & Support)